Saturday 14 June 2008

West Bay to Portsmouth continued......




A cracking sunset to finish an awesome day of paddling.


26 nautical miles completed on Saturday to add to the 13 nautical miles paddled the day before.







Tall ship and some small ships floating past my window



Sunday 8 June


Hurst Castle to Clarence Pier, Portsmouth


20 nautical miles








Breakfast! Mmmmm

Do you think he is asleep?


I even took a pillow! Well thankfully the weather was fantastic and after breakfast I set off on the last 20 n/miles to Clarence Pier in Portsmouth to be collected by Gary. I am sure Gary suggested Clarence Pier as a finishing point to test my ability to manoeuvre past hover crafts, hydrofoil boats, ferries and also keep a beady eye on the locals on the beach when I arrived. It was like an open air version of the Star Wars bar....



I totalled 59 nautical miles over three days which will have to be completed in one sitting across the Irish Sea........Bring it on is all I can say!

Why is it my self portraits look as though I have got chronic wind?!





No comments: