Wednesday 18 June 2008

Rocket Man

Well after receiving some advice from the Captains of the ferry they said it would be wise to take a radar reflector. I have done a bit of research on the Internet and many studies conclude that it is only marginally better to have one than not. I purchased one for the mast of a sailing dinghy and taped it to a garden pole. This was then placed in the drinking pouch on the rear of my buoyancy aid and voila you have a rocket man impression....Now where is the blue touch paper?!
I know it looks a bit silly but I am going to do a trial before next week and see if this comes up on a radar. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

blah said...

Hey Baz, there's a certain lifeboat round Swanage way that would be happy spot you on radar if they can. We're out Sunday morning?

SW