Sunday 29 June 2008

Stuck in Dublin



Well to update you all the wind is not in our favour! As a result of this we are still waiting and the best day would be Thursday but I am due back at work then! we are keeping our fingers crossed that Tuesday maybe a possibility but I am not holding my breath. The Guinness in Dublin is excellent so not felt I am wasting my time but extremely frustrated that we have not set off yet. I did a tour of the Guinness factory which was well worth the 14 euros and I had one free pint and then after that some kind lady gave me her free pint voucher..happy days!






The support team who travelled to Dublin. Allan, Agent Fudge, Actionman and Big T. Agent Fudge using his mine sweeping skills to try and drink Allan's pint.

1 comment:

The Life of a Paed Heart Transplant Recipient said...

Good Luck Barry. I'm Lucy's mum (the little girl shown in the Meridian Report on Friday).

Have a safe journey.

Bev