Monday 18 February 2008

Pictures which put a smile on your face....Daily!!!

I went downstairs this morning to see a large white envelope from Rainbow Trust on the mat. I knew Louise had sent me something to help with the fund raising but I didn't expect something so special!

Louise explained that these pictures were done for me and they were of the sea. They are now pride of place at home and I look at them evertime I am sat here on the computer updating our blog. A true inspiration.




Artist Madeline
Aged 5

Artist Madeline Aged 5

Artist Sasha
Aged 13

Madeline and Sasha

Thankyou very much for your pieces of art. They are bright, colourful and it was very kind of you both to do them for me! They are now on my wall and make me smile every day. When I get tired paddling across the sea I will think of your pictures and they will help me I am sure!

I hope that the sun is shining as brighlty as yours' in your pictures when we kayak across the sea to Ireland.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed your stay at Rainbow House.

Regards

Barry

No comments: